If you suffer from excess fat on the sides, you know very well that it is not a laughing matter. To remove oblique fat from your body, it is necessary to promote weight loss, and at the same time exercise to tone the sides.
Remove oblique fat from your body can be done with the help of some conditioning tools and a well-defined action plan.
1. Reduces the intake of fattening foods and eat smaller portions. Avoid fried foods, fast foods, commercial baked goods, processed meats, and sweets. Eat fish, fruits, vegetables, lean meats, nuts, eggs, beans and whole grains.
2. Run for 45 minutes to burn the grease on your sides. Carry out a form of cardio, as long as it makes you sweat. Run, do elliptical training, climb stairs, perform kickboxing and inline skating for example. Performs cardiovascular exercise three times a week on non-consecutive days.
3. Lift weights to increase metabolically active muscle mass. Perform exercises that are directed to your entire bodies such as chest press, shoulder press, rowing, triceps exercises, biceps, and squats. Do three or four sets of 10 to 12 repetitions. Exercise three times a week on the alternate days of your cardio.
4. Lift your legs as you perform crunches. Lie on your back on the floor with your arms extended above your head. Bend the right knee and place your right foot on the ground. Keep your left leg straight. Lift your arms and upper body off the floor while simultaneously raising your left leg. Reach your left foot with your fingers and squeeze for a second. Invests the movement and repeats. Do a series of repetitions and change sides.
5. Make a series of bicycle kicks. Lie on your back with your legs raised, knees bent at 90 degrees and shins parallel to the floor. Place your hands on the sides of your head. Place your body in abdominal position. Move your right elbow and left knee towards the other while extending the right leg. Bring your left elbow and right knee to the other while you extend the left leg. Alternate from side to side in a smooth movement cycle.
6. Sit on the floor with your legs open in a “V” shape to make turns with the broomstick. Place the broomstick behind your neck and shoulders. Place your hands holding the stick and sit with your back straight. Turn back and forth from the right to the left in a smooth and controlled manner.
7. Make turns with the medicine ball sitting. Lie on the floor with your knees bent and feet flat on the floor. Hold a straight medicine ball over your chest with arms outstretched. Sit until your back forms an angle with respect to the ground. Keep your back straight while you turn right until your arms are parallel to the ground. Turn back to the center, pause for a second and turn left. Continue with a series of repetitions.
It’s better to remove oblique fat by doing 15 to 20 repetitions and three or four sets of lateral exercises. Do them immediately after your cardio workouts.
Sebastian is a passionate fitness blogger who writes for fitness and weight loss blogs including PhenQ Ultimate and others. Apart from writing, Sebastian is a gym instructor too.